EGM Storyboards are designed to prepare the advanced learner for their IBHRE certification. This EP education course demonstrates how to calculate Sinus Node Recovery Time and know if you have Wenckebach. It also covers how to calculate various effective refractory periods prior to advancing to differential diagnosis methods such as atrial tachycardia, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation, AVNRT, AVRT and ventricular tachycardia.
EGM Storyboard Topics (7.5 CE’s):
- Determine baseline measurements on an EGM
- Identify the initiation technique needed to initiate-burst, incremental, or programmed
- Measure and interpret the responses of pacing maneuvers on an EGM
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal stimulus responses
- Assess cardiac conduction system results during post ablation testing
Requirements for client device OS Specifications:
- Captivate Prime is supported on following platforms: Windows: Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1 and Windows 10.1 Mac: Mac 10.10
- Browser specifications: Captivate Prime is supported on Google Chrome (version 43 and above) Internet Explorer 11(Learner App is supported on Internet
- Explorer 10 and above) Safari 8.0.6 Win 10.1 Edge
- Screen resolution for desktop: 1366×768
- Device specifications: IOS: iOS 8 and above
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.1.
macOS X 10.10
Google Chrome version 43 and above.
Internet Explorer version 11 and above
Safari version 10 and above.
Learner app is now supported on Firefox 57
Minimum screen resolution for desktop
Device specifications for mobile
IOS: iOS 9 and above, 1024x768
Android: Lollipop (version 5) and above, 1024x768
Captivate Prime is supported only through application on mobile devices.
Ensure that the following third-party domains are whitelisted if you are on any network that has restrictions.